At last! I manage to enter a challenge!
Having been lent about 20 books for reading as I recover from a major op, I decided I needed a bookmark or 2 and that's exactly what the challenge is over at Stampotique Designers Challenge .
After much dithering about what shape to do, I decided on no particular shape at all. Didn't think about the colours either, so of course it ended up being my fave orange and blue. I sprayed the background (both sides) with various colourwashes, added Mort and a butterfly, and some Utee around the outside. Oh and a few words and a ribbon. And a bit of scribble. A complete mess. Perfect!
Please click on the pictures for a better view - thx for looking.