14 Jul 2019

Stuff

So, the Thailand tour was epic, so great to meet up with Ellie, even though the backpack was far too heavy......did I mention it weighed like a small car?
And then, this year J and I went to Morocco, and Fuerteventura and Sicily, honest, so many trips I can hardly keep up (all my life I have dreamed of this kind of constant holidaying, hah).....

Huge Mosque in Casablanca, built by the King to show off to neighbouring countries
Fez Medina, where you would totally get lost without a guide

Beautiful lantern, if only I could fit in my suitcase

Best beach in the world , El Cotillo


Needless to say, I have taken thousands of pics, and totally failed to print them all, never mind stick them all in books, but suffice to say, we had great fun, and I've hated coming home each time. I will get around to logging it all eventually when I retire.......................oh, wait, that was 2 years ago, hah. Meanwhile, they will wait in their respective carrier bags until such time as I feel like dealing with them all.

And that goes for all the Alice pics I have taken over the last 5 years too... Las Vegas, California, Swindon (haha California to Swindon, what a comedown) Plymouth, the epic tour of the OGs in the UK in 2017 and the Hollywood Vamps last year.....probs won't get it done by the time this years tour arrives either, lol. And that promises to be epic too -  Aberdeen to Brighton and lots in between, 7 shows, which will just about kill me! But in a good way, lol

Beautiful Canarian colours

Spent the afternoon sitting in this tiny lagoon, watching the fish nibble my toes
This reminds me of a certain band, that nobody but an Alice fan will get
Georgeous view over Palermo

Cookery class makes aubergines taste great
ditto ice cream
Pasta in Italy tastes better than anywhere else


Sicilian street
Italian graveyards are AMAZING
Sicilan resort of Cefalu, beautiful, clean, and no graffiti

But before that, we will be off to Bansko, Bulgaria with some very dear friends, and hopefully also to Thailand to meet up with Ellie, but its proving to be a bit of a nightmare trying to fit it in. So it will totally depend on how we manage to juggle the imminent departure this Sept, of Sarah to Brighton Uni, where she has just been accepted for a three year course in Digital Media, so excited for her!  
Major shenanigans ensue, as we try to find the perfect accommodation for her at the very last minute, lol. And then we will be on our own at home................ooooerrrrrrrrrr.....well except for 4 cats. Anybody want to adopt a cat??? or 4?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)