11 Oct 2018

STUFF

 Lately, I have been gadding about in the Cotswolds, enjoying retirement and the late summer sun, travelling to nearby beauty spots and trying to capture the beautiful landscape on my crappy Sony Experia. Luckily for me (and you) it recently died, and now I have a super duper Hauwei P20 pro which has theeeeeeeeeeee most AMAZING camera, and I am so happy with it.WHOOOHOOO!!!!

It's funny,  as soon as I'd got the Xperia thing back in the day, I knew it was pants after about 20 minutes......I got the thing for the camera, I thought, 20 MP, it's gotta be a good thing, right??  WRONG!  But, well,  money constraints et al, I was kinda stuck with it, tbh........ For THREE FUCKING YEARS.........gah.. SO, anyway, I am NOT sorry that it actually died last week, cos this meant I was able to legitimately go get a new phone, without feeling toooo bad. :)

Anyway, Now I have something worth using, I just hope it will continue to deliver, Very happy with it so far........
Hidcote Manor was my first outing - and I am super happy with the results. Next month I am planning to go much further afield, ,, mebbe Thailand or somewhere like that -  so watch this space.....

Just gotta do a gig now, to see how it can manage that.... So Alice, d'you think you might be able to come back soon??





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)