14 Mar 2018

BERLIN


Soooooo, lucky me, I get to see Alice again, that makes 9 shows this year, a record for me! And John has always been on about how great Berlin is , so it was fairly easy to convince him that we should go for a few days....just hope we are not in a cupboard.

The hotel was pretty good actually, but of course there wasn't any tea...just as well I took my own supplies. I now have an array of kettles and water heaters, ffs, what wrong with Europe, don't they like tea???

So we wandered around Berlin , Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall, and of course the Brandenberg Gateway. Such a strange city, so much of it was bombed, so you find lots of new buildings, but hardly any old ones....

And then there was the gig. They wouldn't let me in with my camera, so we spent several minutes outside, trying to hide it in my arm pit.........partly successful, ie, I got in ok, but then later noticed that my Evenstar pendant was missing.....:(... I think we broke the chain..)
I had a  great view of the gig, but was slightly too far away to throw Alice  my roses, so I saved them for Nita.
All of the guys came out for the aftershow thing, good see them again , and thank you Ryan, for the tix and passes! I gave Nita my roses, well , what was left of them, and she was lovely, very thankful........At the stage door, I saw Kyler, and managed to get the jacket of a kid behind me signed, plus my ticket, thank you Kyler!

PS, Thunder were pretty good! And that's it for another year....




































Aaahhhhh, it was a great gig, sorry, it's been such a long time posting it......

And now I am looking forward to seeing the Hollywood Vamps at Wembley in June  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)