Mar 21, 2012

AT LAST....



I managed to make something!! My forum friend Paula sent me a bag of goodies with a list of rules and I came up with this tag. The background is made with Distress stains and inks, and a fab TH stamp, a bit of bleach in the background, ribbon, wire etc etc, and of course, a picture of Alice with snake. Paula included some paper flowers in the kit which I cut up a bit and layered with a chipboard button.

















 Actually I made this one first, but wasn't sure I liked it. This included a red felt flower which I cut up and embossed. Alice was altered on PSE, and, as is my want,  I used a lot of silver EP and transfer foil.

3 comments:

  1. I think they are both fab - but I prefer to blue one too, I think. Great to see you making something again, it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look fab Pen. thanks for a great day. looking forward to Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects, Pen. Trust you to include Alice. lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)