Design Team for the Altered Element is that we get to 'upcycle' some random charity shop items, and I received some building blocks. The letters didn't spell anything interesting, so I decided to cover them completely - I started with about 3 coats of gesso, and then added some crackle paint to two of them. Have to say, this didn't actually work too well - you have to put so much on to make it crackle that it just dried into horrible drips. So I scraped them off and started adding layers of UTEE - lots of different colours, once you have melted the first layer, you can just carry on sprinkling more on top. Eventually, it got so thick I decided to stamp into it, which added yet more texture. Can't have too much texture!
all the layers of UTEE.