19 Sept 2008

Distress techniques














I made these 2 tags for a workshop I did last year, Distress Techniques, one of my favourites, and they were made using distress inks and water sprays, amongst other things. I spotted them lying about at work, and thought I should blog them. I love these pictures - they are my grandparents (on the left) and my Mum(on the right) Shame I managed to tear a bit of her head off, sorry Mum!
It's 15 years since she died, but I still miss her. I never met her parents but she idolised them and told me lots about them.

I've also entered them in the Saturdays Workshop Challenge - just about made it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are stunning.
    Amazing work.

    Thanks Penny for this great entry´s to Saturday´s Workout.

    ReplyDelete

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)