12 Nov 2018

Venice, Venice, where for art thou Venice?

A few weeks ago, J and I went to Venice. I decided in advance to write a blog post as I went along, and post it, and  pics at the end.




So, when I got home, I finished off the writing, and was about to load up the pics when dinner or something, got in the way, and when I went back to it later, it had completely disappeared.

In spite of numerous efforts, I was completely unable to find it, so, it is still lurking there, somewhere in the ether, laughing at my pathetic efforts to retrieve it.

Suffice to say, we had a lovely time, Venice is very beautiful, and we were lucky we didn't go last week, when everywhere was flooded. Here's a couple of pics, I took with my super duper new phone camera, did I mention that I got a new phone with a super duper camera?





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)