Jul 10, 2009

New stamp plates




At last, the new stamp plates I designed - and re designed over and over - are done and available from The Stamp Bug. There's a Paris plate, an alphabet, and a random image plate called 'Beauty', which I really like. The alphabet plate is part of the new subscription gift for the SSPG.
Hope to have some work done with these up soon....but don't hold your breath, work and children seems to be taking up all my time atm....and here come the summer holidays, oh joy...

10 comments:

  1. The woman on the last plate is very striking. Congratulations on the designs Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new stamps Penny! They all look really gorgeous.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are fab, Penny, especially the Beauty plate. I think I feel another spend coming on! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look fab Pen - you must be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Paris plate. The beauty plate is stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow these are a fab set of stamps....really love the last 2 and that beauty one is a stunner - think I feel a little spend up coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohhhh gorgeous Pen - The Beauty set is my fav, want it now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last plate is to die for. Very striking image. I am not usually a big fan of crowns, but this one is just super.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guild members renewing gotr the alphabet plate which was amazing in its self a gift for renewing. as for the plate itself well simply the best alphabet i have ever come across. going to have to go and see about the your other plates now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)