I ran a collage workshop at The Stamp Bug today, and we made a hanging thingy. Thanks to Helen and Pippa, who came along and seemed to enjoy themselves. I've done the collage workshop before but I made some new things for this one - it's difficult to get excited about making something you've done 50 times already!
We made a collage sheet by gluing lots of scraps on to a piece of plain paper, and then punched the flowers out of it - you can then use them on card/tags/whatever. These also use paint dabbers, which I can't seem to stop using atm.... The photo was cut from a collage image page, but it would be cool to use a photo of your nearest and dearest. I'm really pleased with the way these turned out.
The tag uses a piece of mica - this stuff has been around for ages, but I love the way you can peel it apart and sandwich stuff inside it. It's easy to emboss on, too.