Aug 30, 2008

More puzzles





I loved making the puzzle piece so I decided to make a set, using some of my new stamps. As I love my 'Amy ' stamp, I designed a couple more featuring my other two daughters, Ellie and Sarah. Ellie is the yellow one, and Sarah the green.
I use paint dabbers (of course!) and various sundry embellies, of which I seem to have a limitless supply (oh dear, too much retail therapy). The stamps will soon be available from Artifacts, on a couple of plates called Shining Light, and Complex Creation. Watch this space!


On another note entirely, visit the stempelglede blog for a fab blog candy giveaway........

3 comments:

  1. Great pieces I love the colours and images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images and superb backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fab, gorgeous colours you've chosen, love the whole set.

    ReplyDelete

Hello (Hurray) peeps, leave me a note, a comment or just say hi! Thanks :)